This is the ideal home staging certification for Realtors that you can add to your list of credentials for an extra marketing advantage.
Our home staging certification for real estate agents / Realtors course includes optional practice exam, final exam, and certification.
You can follow the course material, which gives you all of the how-to info for staging homes, so you can create the kind of attractive, enticing, memorable spaces that buyers will connect with. This extra level of service that you provide can help you win over clients. Conventional wisdom tells sellers to interview three agents before deciding who to list with being a certified home stager will set you apart.
Here is a list of the topics we’ll cover:
- Introduction to home staging
- Reasons for staging
- 7 common home staging challenges and how to handle them
- Using color in home staging
- Which colors can actually help boost the sale price
- Color & human response
- Decorating & style tips for home staging
- 7 interior design principles you need to know
- Home staging checklist
- Home staging step-by-step instructions for exterior and interior spaces
- Vacant homes
- How to stage a bedroom
- How to stage a kitchen
- How to stage a bathroom
- How to engage buyers with home staging psychology
- Home staging props and how to use them
You can start with any level of existing knowledge and assignments are optional, so if you have a lot of experience, you can skip ahead.
- Follow our course material, or if you already know how to stage you can skip to the exam
- Complete the optional Pre-Exam Review (for extra practice and feedback)
- Submit Final Exam
- Receive your CHS Certification
- You’ll receive your certificate via US mail once your exam is reviewed and approved.
Sign up and get started anytime. Just click on the “Purchase Now” button and checkout securely via Stripe.
For Realtors, home staging certification adds to your appeal when it comes to winning over clients. You can also boost your listing sale prices and reduce time on the market — a win-win for you and your clients.
Have a great day!