Home Staging Certification Online Program Enrollment
Ready to sign up?
For more information, see our full course outline below, as well as answers to some frequently asked questions about our program.
How long does the home staging certification course take?
How does the course work?
At the end of each unit, there are assignments and practice exercises that you can complete if you wish. If you would like to turn them in for feedback, you may do so. These assignments are not required, they are simply for your own practice.
At the end of the course you will complete the final exam and we’ll review it.
Why SHS is the Best Choice For Your Training:
- Affordable pricing — other programs can be exorbitantly priced
- Valuable hands-on practice and feedback — you will have access to your instructor anytime
- Convenient online format — no travel necessary
- Get started any time — rolling admission means you don’t have to wait for the next session to start
- You set your own timeline for moving through the course — you’ll be on your own schedule and you can take a break anytime you wish
- We’ll show you how to start earning even if you don’t have the budget for major furniture and accessory purchases right away
- SHS gives you something that’s very hard to find at other online schools — personal attention
With SHS, you can receive the C.H.S. (Certified Home Stager) designation that you can use as a marketing tool for your business.
The CHS certification is an evaluation process that lets you and your future clients know that you’re an expert who can deliver a high-quality, valuable service.
If you want a program led by an experienced instructor that will really spend time looking at your work, offer feedback, and help you anytime you need it, SHS is for you.
You’ll receive your CHS designation certificate in the mail within 7-10 business days after passing the final exam.
"I'm happy with how much I got out of this training and the cost of the certification was so worth it." Vanessa S., Santa Rosa, CA "I really enjoyed the course material and the delivery. Very well done." Phil, Spring, TX "One of my favorite things about this was all the practice I got following the course, so the exam was no prob :)" Jamie S., Hillsboro, OR "I am so glad I took your class. When I researched online classes yours really stuck out to me... You came up with a way to offer an affordable yet hands on course with lots of helpful material to learn from. The course was laid out well and simple, yet thorough. I learned a lot and it provided a wonderful foundation for anyone wanting to get into home staging." Dana S., Chicagoland area
Choose Your Certification Course to Get Started Today:
Option 1: Professional Home Staging Certification Course (with Business Start-Up Guide)
Learn how to create spaces that buyers will love, utilize home staging psychology, and stage any home no matter what kind of budget you’re working with.
You’ll also find out everything you need to know to get started making $50-150+ per hour doing consultations or hands-on projects, without having to invest in a warehouse full of furniture and accessories.
Here is a list of the topics we’ll cover:
- Reasons for staging real estate
- 7 common home staging challenges and how to handle them
- Using color in home staging
- Which colors can actually help boost the sale price
- Color & human response
- Decorating & style tips specifically for staging
- 7 interior design principles you need to know
- Home staging checklist
- Step-by-step instructions for exterior and interior spaces
- Vacant homes
- How to stage a bedroom
- How to stage a kitchen
- How to stage a bathroom
- How to engage buyers with home staging psychology
- Real estate staging props and how to use them
- Business start-up guide
- How to set your fees
- Handling client meetings and consultations
- Getting your website set up, no matter what your budget looks like
- Writing effective marketing copy for your website
- Easy networking ideas (that you won’t hate doing)
- What a good contract should look like
- And more
Unlimited instructor access via email (replies will be made during business hours). Ask questions, get help with staging projects, critiques, feedback, website setup advice, etc. while you’re taking the course.
Includes home staging certification and instructor feedback. Certificate sent via US mail.
Option 2: Elite Home Staging Certification Course (with Business Start-Up Guide) & 60 Extra Days of Instructor Guidance
With our Elite program you get everything that’s included in the Professional Course, plus an add-on that no other program can match: after your certification date you’ll get 60 days of instructor access via email AND text! (Sorry, no calls, email and text work better so we can share photos and links.)
This bonus can make the difference for you as you get started. Your instructor Carrie Miller will be here for you when you have questions, need advice, want to ask for help with a specific home staging issue, and will just generally be your guide and cheerleader.
Think about how much progress you can make in 60 days if you have extra help!
Includes certification, instructor feedback, and 60 extra days of instructor guidance. Certificate sent via US mail.
Note: we take a limited number of students into the Elite course per month. If you see the ‘Sign Up’ button below it means enrollment is currently open. If not, please check back, we’d love to have you!
Sign Up Now